Terms & Conditions
The website is owned and operated by Red Hot Penny Limited, with registered company number 09605163 whose registered office is at Beechey House, 87 Church Street, Crowthorne, Berkshire, England, RG45 7AW. Our UK VAT registration number is 213 4389 24.
Changes to the Website
We update the website regularly and you should note that we may change, withdraw or correct any content or our services at any time. While we endeavour to keep the website up to date, please be aware that on very limited occasions, content may be out of date.
Access to the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements to enable you to access the website. You must also ensure that all persons who access the site through your internet connection are aware of all of the terms and conditions that they comply with them.
We make efforts that we reasonably can to keep the website available and running smoothly. However, from time to time we may be required to suspend operation of the website or restrict access without notice for planned or unscheduled maintenance, improvement, or for another technical reason. We do not guarantee that the website will be available all of the time or that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We try to ensure that the website is free from software bugs, viruses and other malicious or harmful content, but we do not guarantee that the website will be completely secure or free from these items. It is important that you have in place suitable security and protection software to protect your computer and other devices.
Use of the website from outside the UK
Unless specified otherwise, the website and its content cover our services available in the UK. If you access the website from outside the UK or these locations, please be aware that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Depending on your location, there may be restrictions on service availability. Please contact us directly at for further information.
Information about you
Content of the Website
We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of the website. Information and materials provided by us are provided in good faith using sources that we believe to be reliable. However, the content of the website is not intended to amount to advice upon which you should rely, and any reliance you place on such content is at your own risk.
You are responsible for ensuring that any information or services available on or through the website meet your specific requirements and you should seek specialist advice before taking or refraining from taking any action based on the content available on or via the site.
We use reasonable endeavours to make sure that the information on the website is correct, but we do not guarantee that the website content is accurate, up-to-date, error-free, complete or suitable for your particular requirements or will achieve any particular results in your or any case, and we do not guarantee that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Where content is submitted by other users of the website using our interactive services, user forums or via third party social media facilities, please note that the views expressed by those other users on the website or on any related sites do not necessarily represent our views or values.
Disclaimers and Limit of Liability
Please read these provisions carefully as they limit our legal liability in connection with your use of the website.
Our website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this website or in its contents is intended to provide legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us.
We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this website and its contents.
We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of websites operated by others that link to this website or that are accessible from it.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, the computer code comprising the website, and in the content on the website including any materials published on it. The website and these materials, including any trademarks and logos, is copyright of Red Hot Penny Limited or its licensors ©, and all rights are reserved.
Unless we have given you our express written permission, you may not commercially exploit, or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever, all or any part of the website or its content.
Unless we have given you our express written permission, you are not allowed to copy, download, print, redistribute, reproduce, transmit, broadcast, record, edit, re-post any part of or all of the website or its content in any form, except that:
- You may print off one copy of the content and may download extracts of the content in an unaltered form for your personal reference and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and also acknowledge our intellectual property rights in the content. You must also acknowledge our status (and that of any contributors) as originators and authors of the content.
You must not modify any such copies or downloads, and any illustrations, photographs, video sequences or graphics must include their accompanying text.
Linking to and from our site
You may link to our homepage provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website not owned by you, and the website from which you are linking must comply in all material respects with the principles set out in our content standards set out below.
Our website must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice at our sole discretion.
You may find that the website includes links to other websites provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and we have no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of any linked websites. The existence of any links does not imply that we recommend or endorse the content in any linked websites.
Your Use of the Website
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes anyone else’s rights or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website.
You are prohibited from using or exploiting our website or content:
- For any commercial purposes without our express written permission;
- For data mining or for market research purposes or for collecting users’ personal or contact information;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way;
- To divert users to other websites;
- To promote, advertise or market any other services or products without our prior written approval;
- For any unlawful or fraudulent purpose, or in a way which breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which does not comply with our content standards [insert link to below];
- To transmit, or procure the sending of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material (spam);
- To knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, timebombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other programs or code designed to harm or adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- To interfere with, damage or disrupt the website or any part of it including any computer code, equipment, network comprising or used in the provision of the website.
Please note that any unauthorised use of the website, any part of it or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence.
Our content standards apply to all submissions that you make to any related third party website or page such as our Facebook page, Twitter or YouTube, or other social networking site.
All content submitted to the website should be polite, in English, and should be accurate as to any facts, or if opinions, should be genuinely held, and must:
- comply with applicable law in the UK and any country from which the submission is made; and
- reference the sources of information and content as appropriate.
Content submitted must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain or promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including infringing any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain comments about other users, reviewers or bloggers on our website.
- Include spam or advertising, third party brand names or trademarks, computer code or website URLs.
- Contain availability, price, or alternative ordering or delivery information or information about our suppliers or manufacturers.
- Be misleading, inaccurate or unfair in respect of products shown on the website.
- Contain information or comments about competitive products or events or any comparisons between competitive products and events and those shown on the website.
Please Contact Us if you find any submissions which do not comply with these content standards.
Our rights under the Legal Notices may be waived only in writing and specifically.
Thank you for visiting our website.