Trends Analyst (FTC)
Do you follow the news, love trends and influencer activity?
- Weetabix with baked beans
- ice bucket challenges
- royal babies
- big sporting announcements
- the fashion trend dominating London Fashion Week
- Kitkat bus stop takeovers
- Who knows what else…? That’s the real exciting part of the role
Are these stories and trends that you follow and find interesting?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you. This role is to listen, hunt and discover the latest trends, news, and interesting stories. Listen to what is happening across the internet, on social, in the news etc and share them with the team. See the stories and information you uncover turn into creative campaigns for our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital savvy, social loving and influencer following individual to join our team as a Trends Analyst. The initial role is 3-month FTC with the view to making permanent. You will get to be a part of an exciting agency who works with amazing brands and awesome people.
To be successful you will
- already know where to find the latest stories, trends, and news
- Implement an efficient process of sharing trends with the team
- Be quick on the pulse and react quickly to developing stories
What we offer?
- The role right now is work from home but longer term we will be back in our amazing office space in Wokingham, Berkshire where all staff are expected to be able to travel to two or three times a week
- 3-month FTC
- a rate of £1,500 a month
- Full time hours at 37.5 hours per week
No previous experience required.