Social Media Manager
Red Hot Penny has been working in digital marketing for many years and we are an award-winning customer acquisition agency for online brands. Customer acquisition is both an art and a science and at Red Hot Penny we provide our clients with a fine balance of creative ideas and data insights.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join the Red Hot Penny team. Our Social Media Manager is an essential role in the agency and a role that needs initiative, creative thinking, and a willingness to go above and beyond for the clients and agency. As a subject matter expert, you will be integral in delivering client success and supporting the Head of Social in driving new business and account growth.
- Responsible for developing & delivering Social Media strategies that meet client objectives
- Supporting the Head of Social with account growth and new business opportunities
- Creating, optimising and reporting on social media campaigns for national and international brands in industries such as luxury fashion, premium alcohol, interior décor and travel.
- Running campaigns on channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Google Display Network & YouTube.
- Video and face to face presenting using professional & engaging communication skills
Why choose Red Hot Penny?
This is an exciting and versatile role with a salary of £26k – £28k DOE. We offer Private Medical Insurance, Monthly Health and well-being Contribution, Life Assurance and Regular Socials. Our desirable offices are based in Wokingham, and you will be able to work flexibly from home and the office. You will have the opportunity to continue your learning and development within a supportive environment
If you share our passion and would like to be part of an inclusive workplace that values diversity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs will be reviewed soon after their submission. Potential applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
You will be bursting with energy with a genuine passion for all things Social Media!
The ideal candidate will be tenacious and driven with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems. You will need to achieve (& beat) targets and have an unyielding desire to satisfy client expectations.