Are you looking for your next role in SEO? Are you looking to join a close-knit team of straight-talking, strategic and creative thinkers? If the answer is yes you may be interested in joining us at Red Hot Penny as our SEO Manager?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative thinker who uses their own initiative and has the willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellence for clients and the agency.
Thinking…. ‘should I apply?’, go for it if:
- You want to take ownership of your work.
- You want to constantly improve, grow and deliver beyond expectations.
- You want to work with leading brands across a variety of sectors.
- You have a genuine passion for all things SEO.
- You want to work with a great team in a friendly environment.
Wondering…. ‘what will I be doing?’:
- Supporting the Head of SEO to develop a SEO strategy that meets client objectives.
- Working independently with your client portfolio:
- ensuring you are up to date with your client’s wider business sector.
- maintaining performance KPI’s across your client portfolio with SEO Analysis including keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink audits and SERP analysis
- for on page and off page execution relating to client strategy
- Supporting Account Directors with account growth and new business opportunities
Interested in …. what Red Hot Penny can offer you:
- A comprehensive salary £32k – £35k depending on experience.
- Flexible working between home and desirable offices based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Regular team events.
Questioning…. ‘do I have the skills/experience?’, well do you have:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience with
- SEO tools and enterprise platforms
- Delivering complex SEO Strategies
- International SEO
- Supporting agency growth
- Ability to communicate with senior management and business owners.
- Willingness to learn.