- Location: Red Hot Penny - Wokingham
We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager looking for a new challenge to join our team at Red Hot Penny based in Wokingham. As a SEO Manager you will own client relationships within the SEO team and lead client communications. You will be accountable for ensuring that our client’s industry and expectations are understood, and the work delivered exceeds expectations every time.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience producing content for SEO and digital, comfortable interpreting brand tone. You will support the Head of SEO with the creation of the on-page SEO process and products and be responsible for leading the strategic thinking for our client base to help us achieve their objectives.
To be successful you will
- Ability to communicate & negotiate with stakeholders in both client and internal teams
- An analytical and strategic thinker with a good awareness of current trends in the organic search channel
- Schedule on-page SEO work in alignment with task scoping, client priorities and workflows
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Excellent knowledge of the SEO landscape with a good understanding of digital marketing and the role SEO plays in delivering client objectives
- Monitor client performance weekly and feedback to the team on movement
- Work together with wider teams to devise strategy and exceed client performance
- Work with the Head of SEO, ensure each client has a defined strategy and roadmap
- Help to drive overall performance within the team to achieve profitability
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Identify areas of development within existing business and support the Head of SEO and Account Directors to upsell services
- Provide direction and guidance to the SEO Executives to help deliver excellence
Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of the SEO offering or workflows
- Experience in using enterprise level SEO & Analytics tools
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm when confronted with change
- Driven to constantly improve and progress with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems
What we offer?
- A comprehensive salary depending on experience
- Working in a beautiful office location on the outskirts of Wokingham, Berkshire
- Excellent learning & development opportunities