Paid Social Senior Executive
As a Paid Social Senior Executive, you are responsible for ensuring that Paid Social campaigns are optimised and delivered to a high standard and to ensure that they meet and exceed client objectives and expectations.
You are responsible for ensuring that client reports are generated accurately and on time for our clients and that clients are kept up to date with our work and results via email, phone, and meetings when required.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you fully understand our Paid Social products, processes, and working practices, and will be responsible for ensuring these are put into practice on a daily basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that the tasks allocated to you are completed on time and within the required scope and quality guidelines. You are responsible for ensuring that your work is accurately tracked through Red Hot Penny’s timesheet system.
You are required to support the Sales and Marketing team by providing subject matter expertise when creating proposals and pitching for potential clients.
You are responsible for achieving and maintaining any industry qualifications required by the agency as well as having the skills needed to deliver client strategies. You should also be constantly passionate about exceeding client expectations within Paid Social channels.
- Understand the client’s goals and objectives for all campaigns
- Monitoring client performance across our client base and report findings
- Develop & enhance your industry knowledge and develop your key skills
- Generate and provide accurate reporting to our clients
- Ensure that any required qualifications are achieved and kept up to date
- Carry out Paid Social optimisation tasks, ensuring they are carried out on time and to a high standard
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the factors that influence Paid Social performance
- Understand the process and methodology of using Paid Social through the marketing funnel to achieve efficient performance
- Own client relationships and lead client communications through emails, calls and face to face meetings
Personal Characteristics and Behaviour
- Enjoys the challenge of problem solving with attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A desire to achieve and surpass targets, both for the clients and at a personal level
- A team player, someone who is willing to go the extra mile for both clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm when confronted with change
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and the Company’s industry sector
Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in a similar agency role, ideally client-facing.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest platforms.
- Google, YouTube and Amazon knowledge considered a bonus.
- Good copywriting skills with a high standard of English