Organic Search (SEO) Manager
- Location: Wokingham - Red Hot Penny
- Status: Permanent - Full Time
- Reporting to: Head of Search
You will be responsible, for the daily performance of well-known retail and e-commerce brand portfolio organic search campaigns. This role reports to the Head of Search and is responsible for the creation and delivery of optimisation strategies, that deliver winning organic search strategies based on client’s business objectives, utilising the latest knowledge of search engine algorithms.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Build client relationships to manage client accounts across the organic search channel
- Lead campaign strategy creation & implementation including, understanding the client’s products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
- Define campaign deliverables plan that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Ensure delivery of strategies to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that your activities and those of the executives on the account are scheduled and completed efficiently
- Understand client’s goals and translate these into organic search strategies ensuring these meet the client’s objectives and subjective requirements
- Support the development of the current organic search product offering including delivery processes
- Support the personal growth of executives within the team
- Support the Sales and Marketing team by providing subject matter expertise when creating proposals and pitching for potential clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Self motivated with a drive to constantly improve
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Innovator who enjoys sharing ideas
- Ability to think creatively to overcome challenges
- Excellent knowledge of the organic search landscape with a good understanding of digital marketing and the role organic search plays in delivering client objective
- A good awareness of current trends in the organic search channel
- Experience in using enterprise level SEO & Analytics tools
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role for instance a Senior SEO Executive
In return you will be provided with excellent career progression and entitled to Private Health Care, Gym Membership Contribution, Life Insurance, 32 days holiday and regular company social events.
Please note we do not take calls from recruitment agencies.