Organic Search Executive
- Reporting to: : Head of Search
- Status: : Permanent - Full Time
- Location:: Red Hot Penny - Wokingham
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our Organic Search team as an Organic Search Executive.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their digital marketing career. You will learn valuable techniques from a vastly experienced, award-winning team which will give you a great start in your digital career working on well-known brand accounts.
As our Organic Search Executive, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that organic campaigns are optimised and delivered to a high standard, and are meeting client expectations.
You’ll be involved in the full Organic Search offering by carrying out on and off page optimisation tasks, monitoring the performance of our client sites and providing monthly performance reports to help identify actions for growth. You’ll be required to maintain an up to date understanding of the search industry, the latest in tool functionality and to stay up-to-date with any personal qualifications.
- To understand the client’s goals and objectives for all campaigns
- To carry out on and off page optimisation tasks to a high standard
- To monitor client performance across our client base and report findings
- To create accurate performance reports for our clients
- To understand the factors that influence search rankings
- To develop & enhance your industry knowledge and skills, ensuring any industry qualifications are taken and kept up to date
- To understand the process and methodology of using content and paid media to achieve organic performance
- 1-2 years experience in similar search role
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Strategic thinker with good awareness of the organic search channel
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of the organic search landscape
- An understanding of digital marketing and the role organic plays in delivering client objectives
- An analytical thinker with the ability to discover opportunities with use of search data
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think around challenges to deliver results within quality and time constraints
- Excellent time management
- Good copywriting skills with a high standard of English
- Willingness to learn the technical side of SEO
Personal Style and Behaviour:
- Full of energy, hardworking and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Tenacious and driven, with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems
- High standard of communication and presentation, with strong writing and verbal capability
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm when confronted with change
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and the Company’s industry sector
This role profile is not exhaustive. It will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and Red Hot Penny Ltd would aim to reach an agreement to the changes.
Please note we do not take calls from recruitment agencies.