- Salary: £50k to £60k depending on experience
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Director from an agency environment to join our senior management team at Red Hot Penny. The role is all about managing the studio and ensuring everything runs smoothly. The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership and people management skills and will be someone who drives positive change throughout the agency.
Our people are our product and the Operations Director will successfully lead and manage the delivery team to ensure efficiency and capability in line with our client needs. The operations director is the heartbeat of the agency and key to everything moving in the right direction.
You will be responsible for
- Accountable for leading, managing and developing the delivery team; identifying the team structure and required skills, effectively managing staff development and career roadmaps and continually advancing and innovating the team’s proposition to our clients.
- Ensuring the delivery team meet their utilisation and commercials KPIs which includes supporting Finance and the Managing Director to effectively align staffing to revenue, cost management and efficiency
- Accountable for the quality of work from the delivery team
- Accountable for ensuring resource availability for project allocation through permanent and flexible resource as needed
- Accountable for setting the operations budget each financial year working alongside the SMT to build relevant growth plans for the agency
What do we offer?
- Salary of £50k to £60k depending on experience
- Red Hot Penny HQ is based in a beautiful, rural office location on the outskirts of Wokingham, Berkshire
- Private health insurance
- A blended office and work from home flexibility
- As Operations Director you will possess at least 5 years’ in a very similar role or relevant background within an agency environment
- Proven experience of driving efficiency improvements within an established team
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills to achieve results from all levels
- An understanding and genuine interest in Digital Marketing
- Be able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision making, action planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Analytical and creative thinker
- ‘safe pair of hands’ with a balanced view and fair judgement
- Driven by targets and exceeding them and a passion for driving growth
- A positive, communicative personality that instils confidence in others.
- A desire to achieve Company aims/goals, reflect its values and satisfy client expectations.