- Reporting to: Head of Insights
- Status: Permanent - Full Time
- Location: Red Hot Penny - Wokingham
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented person to join our expanding Insights team as an Insights Executive.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in the exciting Digital Marketing industry. You will learn valuable techniques from a vastly experienced, award-winning team which will give you a great start in your digital career working on well-known brand accounts.
As our Insights Executive you’ll be responsible for researching and implementing a range of measurement solutions to helps support digital marketing strategies for clients. This is a hands-on role, covering all elements of digital data and measurement for our clients.
You’ll be involved in the full Insights offering by implementing measurement tags and configurations, as well as providing regular performance reports to help identify actions for growth. You are required to maintain an understanding of the industry, the latest in tool functionality and stay up-to-date with qualifications.
- To implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager on client projects in order to overcome pre-existing challenges with existing measurement plans and help to develop new insight solutions. This may include social pixel tracking where appropriate.
- To create client reports by liaising with the wider agency teams and interpreting the data to fuel ongoing digital marketing strategies
- To follow quality and standards in insights work set by Head of Insights
- To analyse data using a range of tools and techniques to establish the business context
- To take and maintain any industry qualifications required to support your role
- A highly numerate analytical thinker
- Ability to quickly interpret data
- Experience in Excel
- Good A-levels in relevant subjects (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Studies), degree desirable
- Any prior knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and web development is a bonus
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Naturally analytical with a desire to learn digital marketing and the role data can play in the wider digital marketing landscape
- Gain an understanding of measurement fundamentals and how to apply these
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think around challenges to deliver results within quality, time and budget constraints
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Confident explaining your work to peers
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from outcomes
- Ability to work independently on your own initiative as well as part of wider team
Personal Style and Behaviour:
- Driven, with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems
- Desire to learn current trends in data analysis as it relates to ecommerce and digital marketing
- High standard of communication with strong writing and verbal capability
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm when confronted with change
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and the Company’s industry sector
This role profile is not exhaustive. It will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and Red Hot Penny Ltd would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
Please note we do not take calls from recruitment agencies.