Content and Outreach Manager
- Location: Red Hot Penny - Wokingham
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Red Hot Penny based in Wokingham. We are looking to recruit a Content and Outreach Manager to work within the SEO team and be responsible for identifying areas of growth. You will be creating ideas for onsite and offsite content development and outreach for our portfolio of SEO clients.
The successful applicant will be supporting the Head of SEO with the creation of content and outreach processes and products. You will have an outstanding grasp of written and spoken English with exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have previous experience producing content for SEO and digital, comfortable interpreting brand tone.
To be successful you will
- Working knowledge of content and outreach tools such as Ahrefs, Buzzstream and Google Analytics
- Proven experience of being responsible for the SEO copywriting and outreach process, ensuring a high standard of written work and use the process to ensure the quality of our written output across the agency
- Manage content and outreach outputs with colleagues and external suppliers/third parties to ensure work is delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Perform content gap analyses and help to develop content strategies based on key findings
- Create and plan content calendars/strategies based on search and audience data for your client portfolio to be incorporated into the SEO strategy.
- Maintain brand tone of voice across clients, ensuring all copy is within their brand guidelines
- Monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the content and SEO roadmap
- Manage the backlink profile for your client portfolio by monitoring links in and out of client sites on a regular basis
- Execute outreach for link reclamation, brand mentions and link deletion as well as for content within the created and agreed strategy
- Generate and provide accurate reporting to your client portfolio
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from outcomes.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and sometimes limited resources.
- Driven to constantly improve and progress with the ability to think creatively to overcome problems
- Have a high standard of communication and presentation, with strong writing and verbal capability
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm when confronted with change
- A need to achieve (and beat) targets and an unyielding desire to satisfy client expectations
What we offer?
- A comprehensive salary depending on experience
- Working in a beautiful office location on the outskirts of Wokingham, Berkshire
- Excellent learning & development opportunities