Are you looking for your next move in Client Services? Are you looking to join a close-knit team of straight-talking, strategic and creative thinkers? Then our Account Director role could be perfect for you.
We’re after an experienced and knowledgeable Account Director to lead and manage an exciting and varied client portfolio. You’ll be instrumental in connecting our clients to the services, capabilities and resources they need to meet their business objectives, covering everything from planning, implementation and budget management to invoicing and reporting.
Thinking “Should I apply?”. Go for it if:
- You want to collaborate with a variety of teams, both client and agency.
- You want to work with major accounts and leading brands across a variety of sectors.
- You want to take ownership of your work.
- You want to constantly improve, grow and deliver beyond expectations.
- You have a genuine passion for all things Digital Marketing.
- You want to work with a great team in a friendly environment.
Wondering “What will I be doing?”:
- Managing major accounts and developing both existing and new client relationships.
- Leading a client portfolio across a range of customer acquisition and digital marketing campaigns.· Generating innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns, delivering the agencies ‘help me think’ proposition.
- Building client relationships; listening and understanding individual client requirements and consistently meeting (if not exceeding) their expectations; understanding their brand(s) and customers.
- Maximising revenue from clients and meeting P&L targets at client and client portfolio level.
- Project managing client campaigns, ensuring they are efficiently delivered to exceptional standards on time and on budget.
- Managing the overall quality of the work that you oversee.
- Closing and onboarding new business into your client portfolio as relevant MQLs are provided by the agency.
Interested in what Red Hot Penny can offer you?:
- Flexible working between home and desirable offices based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Regular team events.
Questioning if you have the relevant skills and experience? Do you have:
- 4+ years’ relevant experience of client facing or account management role
- Proven experience of working with large clients with multiple layers of stakeholders
- Proven experience managing a team effectively to achieve results from all levels
- An understanding and genuine interest in Digital Marketing