SEVEN shortlistings for RHP at 2018 UK Biddable Media Awards
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted seven times across six categories for the 2018 UK Biddable Media Awards.
As an agency we’re going to be in the running to pick up the awards for:
- Travel/Leisure campaign of the year for our work with Red7
- Mobile campaign of the year for our work with Megabus
- Paid Social campaign of the year for both our work with Lipsy and also Megabus
- Best Integrated biddable campaign for our work with Price Right Home
- Best use of data for our work with Red7
And we’re especially delighted that Andy Boreham, our PPC & Biddable Exec, has been nominated as a rising star.
Our Head of Marketing, Russ Powell, had this to day:
“It’s absolutely brilliant to be shortlisted for so many awards again, especially after winning an award last year. It really shows that we’re up there with the best of the best when it comes to Biddable and that we’re consistently delivering amazing, award-worthy work for our clients. A special shout out to Andy too as it’s fantastic all his hard work and expertise is being recognised outside of Red Hot Penny. We can’t wait for the 15th March and the awards ceremony.”
Find the full 2018 shortlist here.