Sir Plus is a British born clothing brand specialising in the use of surplus fabric and a technique known as ‘cabbage’. Meaning they only use leftover material from various factories in the UK. They have formed contacts with many of the major fabric dealers across England, giving them access to the finest quality fabrics; in an extensive variety of prints and finishes.
Sold online and through their weekly Portobello Road market stall, Sir Plus tasked Red Hot Penny with raising awareness of their brand and generating more online sales.
Sir Plus have a truly unique concept but didn’t have the man power to communicate it to press and potential customers through social media. This is where Red Hot Penny came in, we launched a PR campaign to introduce high level influencers to the brand and their product, spanning both menswear and womenswear. The response was excellent with publications such as Shortlist, The Telegraph, YOU Magazine, The Times, AskMen and Country Life all featuring their favourite pieces from the collection.
Sir Plus also struggled when it came to managing their on-site and off-site optimisation. We now manage the brand's SEO strategy and we are continuing to improve their search engine authority.
- Increased keywords in top 3 positions by 191%
- Reduced bounce rate by 49.78%
- Restore data integrity in Google Analytics to ensure accurate insights into site performance and user behaviour
- Improved Pages/ Session by 28.44%
- Assisted in site migration to maintain existing positions
- Removed a negative SEO campaign positioning the client for irrelevant terms
- Combined coverage circulation of 353 million in 2015