x
News

Red Hot Penny to introduce retargeting to Zoggs

2014_10_09_4949-low.jpg

Popular swimwear brand, Zoggs, has appointed Red Hot Penny to set up and manage retargeting campaigns to re-engage with their customers online.

Born in Australia, Zoggs has become hugely recognisable the world over. They began by creating an innovative range of market leading swimming goggles for all ages, and now offer everything from swimwear to swimming equipment and training aids to water games.

The Zoggs ecommerce website was originally launched in 2010 and has experienced considerable growth and several design updates during the last five years. With ambitious growth plans for online sales in 2015/2016, the ecommerce team at Zoggs approached Red Hot Penny with the task of maximising potential revenue from customers who have visited their site without placing an order.

A typical ecommerce conversion rate is 2%. Retargeting is a service provided by Red Hot Penny that allows clients to reach the remaining 98% through branded ads to increase sales and interact with the brand. Red Hot Penny’s retargeting partner, AdRoll, is the global leader in retargeting and provides a platform to communicate with customers across desktop, mobile, Facebook and Twitter.

Zoggs have highlighted core goals to achieve through retargeting. These include generating a return-on-investment from retargeting click spend of 8x and supporting a 35% improvement in conversion rate.

Jocelyn Kirby, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager at Zoggs said:

I’m really pleased to be working with Red Hot Penny, they have a great track record in delivering results through retargeting activities and take a refreshingly honest, open and collaborative approach to working with their clients.
SHARE:
related content