This month, Red Hot Penny's Digital PR team invited a chosen list of influential beauty bloggers to attend an exclusive open day for make-up and hair school Iver Academy.
The event was an idea pitched by Red Hot Penny to the client with the goal of encouraging online exposure, generating content for social media and promoting the new academy to the masses. The event was a huge success due to the exciting offering Iver Academy kindly put in place. The chosen beauty bloggers had a rare opportunity to have a make-over to look like a specific character, film star or singer of their choice.
In return, the beauty bloggers posted features on their blog as well as covered the open day on social media. Below are some images taken at the event, along with details on the bloggers involved.
Each blogger had their own dedicated hair and make-up artist to complete their look at the event. Goody bags were provided so they could take a piece of the Iver Academy away with them and learn from their time with the tutors.
Thank you to all the bloggers who attended, see below the full list of attendees and the looks they wanted the tutors to recreate.
- VIPXO: Kim Kardashian inspired look
- Aaliyah Rose: Aria from Pretty Little Liars
- Copper Garden: Taylor Swift from Bad Blood video
- It's Simply Beautiful: Flawless skin, glowy and bronzed skin, red lip, extreme lashes and loose waves for hair
- Beauty and Le Chic: Sexy 60's Brigitte Bardot look
- Hannah Renée: Taylor Swift from Bad Blood video
- The Grace Girl: Keira Knightley from The Imitation Game
- So Many Lovely Things: Vintage look
- I Heart Cosmetics: Queen Cersei from Game of Thrones
Post event, the bloggers overall feedback was very positive with the majority saying they have never been to an event quite like it, being able to have a complete make-over of their choice was a unique experience. The bloggers felt the one-on-one experience was a great way to learn new beauty tips and ask any questions they had. Overall the social media coverage Iver Academy received generated great exposure and reached an audience of over 75,981.
Thank you to the Iver Academy team for putting on an amazing experience for the guests and to the beauty bloggers for the great coverage following the event.