For the first time ever, the UK Search Awards brings you the UK Biddable Media Awards, and Red Hot Penny are excited to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for not just 1, but 4 AWARDS spanning 3 different award categories – Biddable Brand Campaign of the Year; 2 x Travel Campaign of the Year and Best Use of Data.
Biddable Brand Campaign of the Year - Lipsy
- To use PPC to grow by 30% YoY
- To help Lipsy increase direct sales and rely less on resellers through PPC and Shopping
- To reduce Brand Cost whilst maintaining top positions at all times
- Expand into Paid Social via Facebook & Instagram
- 127% increase in revenue YoY
- 941% increase in revenue in 2 years
- 738% increase in Shopping revenue YoY
- CPCs of just 1p on mobile Brand terms, despite ongoing competition from resellers. Top positions maintained
Travel Campaign of the Year – Megabus
- Grow revenue without increased budget through Generic bidding only
- Expand into Paid Social on Facebook and Instagram.
- 65% increase in revenue with just 18% increase in cost in our first 6 months working together
- Successfully expanded into Paid Social, with the channel acting as a touch point for 44% of all website sales in April 2017
Travel Campaign of the Year & Best Use of Data - Red7
- To increase leads to the Red7 call team to convert into Stag/Hen holidays and improve account efficiency
- To better understand the end value of the generated leads in terms of revenue through the use of offline data
- In Q3/Q4 2016 we increased leads by 70% whilst decreasing CPA by 37% YoY
- Our addition of Offline Revenue via GCLID (Google Click Identifier for unique tracking) allowed us to understand the different nature of Hens and Stags when they search
- The data allowed us to increase revenue and ROAS significantly, rising from 12 to 30 ROAS at the top level
We are very grateful to have been shortlisted amongst some of the best biddable media agencies in the country.
The awards ceremony will be taking place on the 25th May 2017 at The Montcalm London Marble Arch venue. We’ll keep you posted…